Yes, there are certain expectations and requirements for mentor-startup communication in order to ensure a productive and effective relationship. Here are some key ones:
- Regular communication: The mentor and startup should have regular communication, ideally scheduled at a specific time each week or month.
- Clear expectations: The mentor and startup should have clear expectations about what they hope to achieve through their mentorship relationship.
- Mutual respect: It’s important for the mentor and startup to establish a relationship based on mutual respect
- Active listening: Both the mentor and startup should actively listen to each other and seek to understand each other’s perspectives
- Confidentiality: It’s important for the mentor to respect the startup’s confidentiality and not share sensitive information with others without their consent.